Unlimited options for XC and trail adventures. This hardtail combines speed and efficiency with the added control of 27.5+.
Handcrafted with superlight Advanced grade composite, this versatile hardtail opens a world of opportunity for off-road performance. With its 27.5+ wheel setup, it’s perfect for rough and rowdy singletrack adventures. It can also be transformed into a race-oriented 29er, or even a singlespeed setup*. It’s designed with quick and stable frame geometry that’s optimized for a 120mm suspension fork and features wider Boost hub spacing to improve wheel stiffness and add tire clearance.
* Fork compatibility may vary. Please check with your local Giant authorized dealer.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with horizontal dropouts
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite 120mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Giant GE35 wheelset with Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5x2.8 tubeless tires
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes