From enduro runs to steep all-mountain terrain, the new Reign has swagger to spare. More control, more confidence.
With updated geometry and suspension technology, the latest version of Reign is more capable and confident than ever. The reengineered ALUXX SL aluminum frameset is designed to optimize its 27.5 wheels, giving you more control on the most aggressive terrain. Its trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system offers 160mm of smooth, active travel and now features the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous version. Updated geometry with a longer cockpit, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or coil shock-compatible mounts are all part of the package, making Reign the perfect companion for rowdy trail-riding adventures or weekend enduros.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 160mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT trunnion mount rear shock
- Giant P-AM2 Disc wheelset with Maxxis tubeless tires
- Shimano Deore 1x11-speed drivetrain with Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes