For speed and control on technically challenging terrain, this lightweight composite machine helps you push the pace.
Featuring an updated platform with 110mm of rear suspension travel and 130mm up front, this light and lively off-road machine is ultra-versatile. With geometry designed specifically for its 27.5 wheels and smooth Maestro suspension to soak up the bumps, it’s the perfect blend of efficiency and control. The rear suspension features a trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged composite rocker arm for added strength and stiffness. And Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) means stiffer wheels for added control. It’s a perfect choice for riders seeking a lightweight, quick-handling ripper.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RC Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT trunnion mount rear shock
- Giant TRX 1 Composite DBL WheelSystem with Maxxis Forekaster tubeless tires
- Shimano SLX 1x11 drivetrain and Shimano M6000 hydraulic disc brakes